Two Step Reviews

• Mar 21, 2018

Beautiful directing but boring story

Beautiful directing but boring story

• Sep 16, 2016

Bland, boring and monotonous.

Bland, boring and monotonous.

• Feb 03, 2016

A tense, compact thriller with good performances, but it does have a number of unbelievable plot twists and elements to it.

• Jan 23, 2016

It's tense at times but predictable and dry. Finishes as it should abruptly.

It's tense at times but predictable and dry. Finishes as it should abruptly.

• Jan 21, 2016

A great film. It's hard to fathom why I haven't heard of this movie. This is a reality check and a reminder sociopaths are among us. I am not in the mood to write a review at this time. I am still in shock as I just finished this film and it's upsetting to know how vunerable we all are. I absolutely recommend this flick. Great acting; great suspense; So very credible. I am hiring a body guard and installing camera surveillance in every area of access to my home. It's a fallacy to believe you cannot be a target to those who have no conscious. Better said it's more than dangerous. It's deadly.

• Jan 16, 2016

Too slow and depressingly dark.

Too slow and depressingly dark.

• Jan 11, 2016

Slow paced movie with a bloody climax. Would of liked to see more acting from James H. Left me still wanting more.

• Dec 30, 2015

This movie started out okay even wth it's poor acting. The only thing that held the movie together was Beth Broderick. At about 1/2 through the movie got stupid and the main character was a total pathetic let down.

• Dec 26, 2015

A noir-ish indie thriller that makes up for its crime-film cliches by being very well acted, directed, and edited.

• Dec 24, 2015

With more bad acting than good and a soundtrack that makes you want to punch your own face. Literally every scene had that repetitive guitar track blaring. The editing was strange... We had shots of random birds every 10 minutes. A great first feature film though. The tension at the end was a nice build, sadly it led to a very disappointing climax. Weak! Waiting to see what Alex R Johnson does next.