Two Tickets to Paradise - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Two Tickets to Paradise Reviews

July 21, 2010
A genuine road trip comedy for adults! Three friends down on their luck face up to their realities whilst having some wild fun on their way to a football game...
Two Tickets perfectly balances the heartfelt, realistic dialogue and zingy one-liners. Sweeney and Currie's script accurately captures the modern male relationships, as well as making some astute comments on the current ways of the world. Sweeney, Currie and McGinley turn in excellent, believable relationships - guys that you either know or want to know.
½ July 21, 2010
An average, friends road trip/discovery film with mildly amusing events along the way.
July 21, 2010
Not too bad, starts wellbut eventually it slows at parts and eventually dissapoints.
½ July 21, 2010
Not very funny. Gets really ridiculous.
½ July 21, 2010
Not very funny. Gets really ridiculous.
February 9, 2010
What a piece of crap! Douche-Bag Sweeney owes me my time and money back. I knew this guy was a bad actor (although I thought he did a nice job in the Cutting Edge), but I thought with having some stake in the production, he'd attempt to make something watchable. Wrong!

The story sucks, the plot sucks, the acting is atrocious! It has zero deeming quailties. Is it any wonder this jackass can't get any work?

DoucheBag Sweeey, I hear they're hiring at the car wash. Oh yeah, those "Film Festival Awards". I have another you didn't post on your site. "Biggest Piece of Shit 2008 Film Festival".
½ July 11, 2008
Slow moving, not funny often enough and way too talky. Sincere performances, but they don't ring true. Fair script. Not enough happens to really hold your interest.