Reviews

Better than I thought.

Better than I thought.

• Anthony V Super Reviewer
    Jun 27, 2008

This is one time where the sequel is better. Funny, with engaging characters and some good drama along the way. Similar story to the first film, but a better climax.

• Jun 17, 2008

Very good though a bit disjointed at bits and the reference to the Korean Mafia culture , or the street slangs lost me at some bits..but overall quite entertaining and of course mated with the Korean type B violence. Enjoy

• Jun 12, 2008

prefer this one before the first one. might be though becouse i watched this one first.

• May 08, 2008

i like the versatility of the actor here, he's also good looking... though he was a mafia here, he had a sense of just.... like him a lot

• Mar 07, 2008

I liked this a bit more than the first one... there was much more yelling and god do I love hearing people yell in a language I can't understand.

• Feb 12, 2008

i dont like a movie with same the story repeated. It's funny but the original was the best.

• Jan 23, 2008

The first movie was so hilarious but the 2nd one doesn't live up to it. Some funny scenes but tried to hard to be funny.

• Dec 23, 2007

this movie is just hilarious must watch

this movie is just hilarious must watch

• Dec 14, 2007

The second of My Boss My Hero, where Gye Doo Shik, becomes a teacher instead of a student. Sang Doo and Dae Ga Ri, return to support their older brother, and Doo Shik has to deal with all of the students in his class, and his little brothers...but also his boss who is currently a student.