Tyler Perry's Acrimony Reviews

• May 08, 2021

Diana and Robert should have died! Melinda didn't deserve what happened to her, she gave 20 years of her life and all her fortune to that man, she was right, it was her life, her boat, her everything...

• Jul 07, 2020

The beginning started off slow but the plot gets better towards the end

The beginning started off slow but the plot gets better towards the end

• Jan 27, 2020

While the acting from the cast, cinematography, and music is incredible you can’t ignore that this movie overstays it’s welcome. The plot was littered with such absurdity of the Gayle couples timeline that it’s more a comedy than a thriller. Tyler Perry overshoots yet again.

• Oct 20, 2018

This was a surprisingly exceptional movie. I'm not typically a Tyler Perry movie fan but this masterpiece does a great job of allowing you to dive deep into the mind of a disturbed and vengeful woman.

• Jul 14, 2018

I totally loved this movie. It showed how some men are greedy, two faced, back stabbing jerks. He got exactly what be deserved for using and betraying her. I thought it was great that he got it!

• Jun 16, 2018

Wow! This movie explored the array of emotions that a woman who feels betrayed can experience. What I will say about it is that, while it is perfectly normal to feel all those things, when a woman is stuck in the stage of “Inexorable”, what can result is this movie. While it was a bit disturbing, I liked this movie. It was well done and shed a light on how every action has a consequence, even if those actions were not ill-intended.

• Jun 10, 2018

Kinda of all over the place!!! The film felt rushed and unrealistic!!! I say if it was taken on in another way the movie would have been better!!!

• Jun 03, 2018

The movie had enough darkness and entertaining, but only if it had a better script and ending.

• May 31, 2018

Acrimony is absolutely entertaining, but Tyler Perry could’ve reached a better goal by making the script more haunting and suspenseful. He also could’ve gave more information after the movies ending. I would recommend this film if you want to see pervasive drama and campy monologues, that may be up for a razzie nomination.

• May 26, 2018

Messed up movie, but it was good.

Messed up movie, but it was good.