Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too Reviews

August 25, 2012
Watched this just last night. Started out a little slow but the middle and end were good, if not surprising. I thing the editing was a bit choppy and would have loved to see more resolutions in the relationships that had new and damaging angles. All in all, Too was good too and I can't wait to see what is in store for Patrice in Three.
July 1, 2011
Worst thing I have ever seen . How did they trick such a good cast into doing this. And especially the finance people involved
November 21, 2010
best part is Marcus and wife. Was something interesting with Terry and wife but architect and wife and other couple could just have been left out of this.
November 2, 2010
why dd i get married too, is a great movie and u will agree with me once u watch. it displays real life events coupled with genuine misunderstanding and acts thts doesn't seem to make sense...hmmmm - taking time out to improve relationships..
October 19, 2010
I seriously am in love with this movie! You can relate to it so well. You know its a good movie when you feel the emotions that everyone else is feeling in the story. When someone one is happy, you feel it too, when someone hates another, you feel it, and when someone DIES, apart of you die along with that character. APPLAUSE! Go out to Tyler Perry. Drama, comedy, love, and action; all in one. Tried my best not to break down at the end, and i succeeded!
½ October 19, 2010
FUCK THIS MOVIE! Fucking horrible! Let me ruin it for you so you don't waste your money or time. Terry's wife cheats on him and he takes her back (of course) Mike is back, single and with cancer, Troy is turned into a jerk who is verbally mean to poor little ol' sheila, Marcus and Angela are the exact same but she's 10x more annoying, Patricia is a stupid cunt who didn't cry when her son died (because of her negligence) and she also embarrassed Gavin at work before she caused him to get into a car accident and die. A year after his death and after she got all of the money from their divorce (which she announced on their vacation to everyone) she meets Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and falls in love. FUCK JANET AND FUCK TYLER PERRY AND FUCK THIS GOD AWFUL FUCKED UP MOVIE!
½ October 14, 2010
With Angela around, you are bound to be the next heir of the joker's devious smile...
September 27, 2010
is this movie suppose to get people off the idea of marriage??? definately not a comedy. horrible !!!1
April 14, 2010