Tyrannosaurus Rex - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tyrannosaurus Rex Reviews

October 28, 2012
I kind of do but I've yet to enjoy a Rob ZOmbie movie.
July 23, 2012
THE POSTER ALONE LOOKS HILARIOUS!!!!
February 8, 2010
this looks so awesome i can't wait to see this
December 14, 2009
If this is as good as any other of Rob's classic movies, I'll definately give it a watch.
September 25, 2009
it look shit loike h2 Halloween 3d is going to be the best
September 7, 2009
Anything by Rob goes straight to the top of my films-to-watch-list!
August 23, 2009
I so wanna see this it's so a movie you see at the draft house
½ August 22, 2009
it is based onthe character in the nail comic. if it is like the comic it should be great. really want to see it...any news on where to be released????
August 22, 2009
I like rob zombie movies...
August 21, 2009
I'm bringing the popcorn
August 21, 2009
THE POSTER ALONE LOOKS HILARIOUS!!!!
August 20, 2009
Looks cool!!! It is based on "The Nail" character created by Zombie for the comic books????? It's look like it is... but I am not sure!! Somebody can tell me??????
August 19, 2009
If it ever gets made! C'mon Rob Zombie, direct it already, and put in some nice metal songs on the soundtrack!
August 19, 2009
movie will prolly be highly underrated! looks ill!! a wrestler fights a biker gang of some sort sounds awesome!
August 18, 2009
I completely forgot about this other great rob zombie movie...must see
August 17, 2009
they should just change the title to CHUCK NORRIS
August 13, 2009
very interesting.
rob zombie with two movies out at the same time and looks like a little cult classic with his wife as the star. this man loves his wife. she is in everything he does. no previews yet for this movie. I think this might be a surprise to us how cool this movie will be. I enjoy rob zombies style.
August 11, 2009
don't know what it's about yet, but hey, it's Rob Zombie. been wanting to see this since they has a 20ft long billboard driving around the Comic Con year before last...
August 7, 2009
I've been waiting for something by Rob. Zombie.