U2: Elevation 2001 Live from Boston - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

U2: Elevation 2001 Live from Boston Reviews

June 16, 2012
No hay uno solo de sus shows que no sea increíble...
September 21, 2011
Same concert tour as the DVD of the show in Dublin. That one is from Slane Castle in Ireland and was a much better performance with more of a complete catalog of their songs. This one is in Boston and is indoors inside an arena (Boston Garden I think), It's missing some of their best songs for instance, no "Pride (In The Name of Love)" Check out the Dublin DVD also or maybe just instead.
July 11, 2010
A highly charged concert in Boston in 2001 from the biggest band in the world. They effortlessly play old favorites as well as (at the time) new songs from their release "All That You Can't Leave Behind". The show footage is great and well directed. Great show!
March 31, 2010
more than 2 decade, but they still RAWK...
January 14, 2009
Not really a big fan
December 12, 2008
A strong performance, if a little heavily weighted towards material from the most recent album at the time. Still, the Slane Castle DVD is better. There is nothing wrong, however, with owning both.
October 9, 2008
was at the concert at secc part of the world tour awesome
½ October 5, 2008
Very good Photography, great song selections.
August 3, 2008
Saw this tour is Vancouver & it was bloody amazing.
June 25, 2008
mas pense num público parado. ¬¬
June 7, 2008
I will never be interested n anything by U2 unless its called..."U2 breaks up, and heres why..."
½ March 11, 2008
Brought back good memories of the concert I saw them play: their walk on stage with the lights on is worth the admission alone. "New York" as a live song is rescued by the silhouettes, and it's a great perfomance overall. The only better possible live Elevation document would have been their New York stint in October, a month after 9/11, arguably their most acclaimed performances.
February 1, 2008
pretty much seen them live already and don't really need to re-live the experience...
½ January 23, 2008
U2 puts on a once in a lifetime perfermance for all their concerts. this one is no differnet, and U2 goes all out. a favorite of mine
January 15, 2008
can i drink my own piss now please ?
½ December 26, 2007
Superb show -a good reflection of the stripped-down show that was Elevation. In saying that, there's still plenty of use of loops in the background, but when compared to the Popmart show, it's practically acoustic.

Highlights for me include the semi-acoustic set which includes Desire, In a Little While and Stay. Songs like The Fly, Stuck in a Moment, and Sunday Bloody Sunday come off well too.

I'm not a huge fan of the needless use of a drum loop in New York, or Bono's silly sunnies (which he fortunately loses after a few songs), but otherwise nothing to complain about.
½ November 11, 2007
What a fantastic show!
½ November 8, 2007
A nicely paced show that is loud, proud and well-executed.
November 2, 2007
In a little while surely youll be mine... What a concert, what a night, what a buzz... What a great band these guys are. A surely must for everyone to see. If you dont like U2 then tuff, go watch this film and be converted. Hallululiah, i saw this and have seen the U2 light, hallululiah......
½ October 11, 2007
DVD of my favorite U2 tour...that I saw.