U2 - Rattle and Hum - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

U2 - Rattle and Hum Reviews

June 15, 2008
Say what you will about what they (especially Bono) have become since then, but there was not much cooler for 14-year-old wannabe musicians than seeing this on the big screen in 1988.
June 9, 2008
La tengo en VHS :$
Del aņo de la pera jaja
½ June 6, 2008
I love this band, and I love-Love-LOVE this movie. An excellent rockumentary with tons of surprises and strong live footage. One of the greats!
June 4, 2008
My all-time favorite band, and still my favorite documentary of their rise to greatness. The best part of the film is from the moment they visit Graceland and on...
½ June 2, 2008
excellent film from the greatest band
May 24, 2008
"All I want..., is You..."
May 19, 2008
Cool, self-obsessed but cool.
May 16, 2008
I came to know U2 for "under the blood red sky" and became an immediate fan because of "sunday bloody sunday", being youth at that time with a rebellious nature i collected each and every album, and fell into HERO WORSHIP for the band and what they stood for. RATTLE and HUM masterfully captures the passion of the band and successfully translated their emotions. A definite watch for any U2 fan.
May 12, 2008
When I saw this in 1988, I said "If you like U2, you'll love it. If you don't like U2, it's still pretty good." OK, that was dumb. It's a really, really good concert film - good music and nice looks in to the members of the band and what happens behind the scenes.
½ May 11, 2008
Amazing film showing the greatest rock band of today at the top of their game. The music and concert footage are both fantastic. If you don't understand what the big deal is with U2, this movie will change your mind, guaranteed.
April 19, 2008
Best Rockumentary ever made, the rehearsal scene with BB King is Gold.
April 10, 2008
Wow. I first saw this 20 years ago!
Great black and white concert footage - especially when they perform 'Where the streets have no name' at Sun Devil Stadium.
Man, was it 20 years ago? sheesh...
½ April 2, 2008
I rate the soundtrack higher than the movie :). Loved the scenes of the impromptu gig on top of the building :)
March 30, 2008
the fly on the wall documentary from ireland's supergroup U2 the finest bunch of lads in the world! I must say they bring out the good tunes in the world as well as my favourite band simple minds who once toured with U2 in the early 80's
March 24, 2008
U2 is just perfect in any way!
March 22, 2008
Like there was any doubt...
March 21, 2008
This movie made me fall in love with U2 and go from being simply a fan to a lifelong fan.
March 21, 2008
A bit misleading in terms of it's track listing, which disapointed me a lot, but that doesn't take away from the brilliance that is U2
½ March 19, 2008
It was a stage in U2's career I would have liked to enjoy. Unfortunately, I was a small kid back then.
March 15, 2008
Much much better than U23D!