UglyDolls Reviews

Funny adventurous and good lesson taught

Funny adventurous and good lesson taught

• First k
    5d ago

really good movie my kids loved it and so did i love the message self love every kid should watch this movie

• 6d ago

A low budget ripoff of Toy Story and Trolls

A low budget ripoff of Toy Story and Trolls

• Jun 12, 2019

Fun for the kids. Entertaining although exactly what it seemed to be with no surprises. Cute.

• momof2
    Jun 12, 2019

it was cute. I was not expecting it to have so many musical numbers. that was a pleasant surprise. it had a great message of confidence, self esteem and loving who you are. Not to let anyone make you feel inferior.

• CINDY
    Jun 12, 2019

I liked that they thought you its ok to be different and to always go for your dreams

• Lori M
    Jun 11, 2019

Super cute...loved the music...and the message!!!! Every child should see it!! (and some grownups too)

• Jackie
    Jun 10, 2019

very lukewarm about this one.

very lukewarm about this one.

• Arianna
    Jun 09, 2019

I brang three of my nieces and they absolutely loved it! 💖 such a cute kids movie.

• Jun 09, 2019

This was a fun movie musical. The songwriting was high quality, the story was nice, the length was good, and my kids came out of it happy. Underrated, and well worth seeing.