UKM: Ultimate Killing Machine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

UKM: Ultimate Killing Machine Reviews

November 1, 2008
When a group of losers and runaways decide to enlist in the army to either keep them out of jail or off the streets they come to find out they havent join no reg army as they are thrown into a medical experiment with a doctor who plans on turning them into super soldiers now they must try to escape and fight the doctors other creation just to stay alive. Only half of this movie i would consider good the other half could be thrown away and left there not one of the worst films ever made but no need to rush and see it. Starring Michael Madsen
½ September 8, 2008
I strangely enjoyed this film. It was a very actiony type of horror. The acting was nothing special, but the action was pretty entertaining.
The plot was not uncommon at all and at times was even predictable. Still though, I think the gore and the action saves it.
It was kinda weird having techno music play during some scenes, but this movie is weird anyway.
February 2, 2007
It matters not what the movie was like (okay at best in case anyone cares), with a title like that it was inevitable that I would rent it no matter what. You could tell it had that "Canadian low budget horror feel" (ie. cheap & artless) to it, but there are worse ways to spend an hour and a half.
March 2, 2009
Not really good. I thought it would be scary, but it wasn't. Then I was hoping it was suspenseful which it wasn't also. So this movie lacked a lot. Not recommended.
½ April 14, 2007
What a piece of crap. Violent, gruesome, unpleasant, stupid, poorly acted, pointless and a waste of time. The score is particularly bad. Yuk.
½ March 13, 2007
by far one of the best worst movies i've ever seen... Michale Madsen will do anything for a buck... this is proof.
½ December 11, 2012
Good kind of Bloody.
May 27, 2012
This movie was better when it was called
"Universal soldier."
½ February 16, 2011
dont even think about watching this one.
August 27, 2010
They could do so much more with the fact that the mutant soldiers get sexual excited when being aggresive, instead of only dryhumping eachother. For the rest I thought it was nice but not super.
June 5, 2010
it was only enjoyable because of the crack head falling in love with the ametour theif by the way realy paper bags or wait was it boxes? but loved it anyway
½ October 24, 2009
Mr. Blond decides to create Captain America, but gets a kill crazy bastard instead! Another modern horror with a retarded plot point. How do you stop the kill crazy bastard Cap'? Well, you create a bunch more super soldiers you dummy! Just bad this one!
½ September 23, 2009
Not bad for a C-movie. Which doesn't make it in any way good. Massively uneven, hilariously low budget (there's a cast of like 10, filmed in some warehouse somewhere), and Michael Madsen shows up in order to collect a paycheck. Some good ideas, but this could have been a lot better.
June 20, 2009
4 'losers' are experimented on by the US Military.
"Who's that?"
"It's what's his face....or should i say where's his face".
½ April 16, 2009
might not have been that good, but i though if was funny as hell!
March 2, 2009
½ February 25, 2009
very goreish but not bad
February 17, 2009
This movie doesn't have the excuse of being low budget because it had nice sets, mostly good special effects and a respectable actor in Michael Madsen. However, the plot was bad, the dialogue was bad and the acting (including Madsen) was bad. I used it as something to watch while I ran on the treadmill and that is about all it is worth.
½ November 15, 2008
Pretty good movie, and it wouldn't surprise me if the government is already doing this.
½ November 8, 2008
If someone can come up with a good excuse for making this movie, be my guest cause I can't come up with anything. Can't either understand why an amazing actor like Michael Madsen agrees to movies like this complete bullshit.