The Ultimate Gift - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Ultimate Gift Reviews

½ June 5, 2016
good stuff & another lost review
May 30, 2016
A nice simple and enjoyable story
January 16, 2016
This is a fabulous movie. The values are time tested and those who dislike the movie based on "religious speechifying" need to get a life!
December 31, 2015
The Ultimate Gift is a disappointing film. It is about a deceased billionaire who leaves his spoiled adult grandson a series of odd tasks to perform in order to receive "the ultimate gift." Drew Fuller and Abigail Breslin give terrible performances. The screenplay is badly written. Michael O. Sabjel did a horrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.
½ October 5, 2015
Plays like a flat one note song....too bad it was Garner's last movie.
July 22, 2015
sniff :'( loved this feely touchy movie!!!!
June 22, 2015
This is a beautiful movie. It has sort of a weird climax but at the end it is rescuable.
April 3, 2015
Terrific movie ... very well done! What a wonderful series of lessons for any young person.
April 2, 2015
Cheesy, simplistic, predictable. But Ms. Breslin is absolutely outstanding, and now I want to watch Little Miss Sunshine just to see her in a better movie.
January 19, 2015
Great story and acting. This movie should be mandatory watching for students so they can learn to be grateful and prepared for life. I'm not sure why the critics rated it low, as I was very pleased with the entire movie.
December 31, 2014
A lovely story of life's struggle with values and the ultimate gift...
½ September 16, 2014
Inspirational movie, worth a watch. Discovering oneself is main theme of the movie.
August 13, 2014
Great movie that helps you feel good. Very heart warming. Very delightful.
July 28, 2014
I found this movie to be very inspirational, and taught real life lessons. instead of the banal, foul language movies that are found today.
May 23, 2014
Loved it! The cast was great at portraying their roles. I loved Drew Fuller's performance. - So much so that I was highly disappointed that he wasn't in the sequel "The Ultimate Life". It always tugs at my heartstrings every time I watch it. It makes me laugh and cry. It is a favorite at my house, especially at Thanksgiving when we are reflecting on why we are grateful for the gift of life. We watch it every year, and throughout. Great movie! <3 <3 <3
½ March 10, 2014
Loved this movie!!!! It's so amazing. I've watched it several of times!
February 26, 2014
This was way better than I ever expected. It was Beautiful... touching... contemplative... definately a new favorite of mine!
February 16, 2014
Such a amazing movie super sad though
February 15, 2014
"The Ultimate Gift" is worth watching and sharing. I enjoy watching wholesome family movies. It is nice to see a movie that brings healing values to society. Way is it that unless there is sex, violence, vulgar language, or the destruction of morals a movie is considered trivial. Keep making and bringing movies like this to the theatres!