Un Genio, Due Compari, un Pollo (A Genius, Two Friends, and an Idiot) (Nobody's the Greatest) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Un Genio, Due Compari, un Pollo (A Genius, Two Friends, and an Idiot) (Nobody's the Greatest) Reviews

½ February 11, 2015
Farcical entertainment.
½ February 22, 2014
I wasn't a huge fan of "My Name is Nobody", so this semi-psuedo-sequel that is in many ways inferior to THAT film probably wasn't going to impress me. The film was sometimes released as "Nobody's the Greatest", in order to tie it in closer to "My Name is Nobody". The opening scene was directed by Sergio Leone, but after seeing the finished product he had his name removed from the movie entirely. Terence Hill returns to play a character quite similar to "Nobody" from the previous film, whether or not he is the same is up for debate. I think these Spaghetti Western send-ups weren't terribly funny, which is a shame...but they were never gonna be as funny as "Blazing Saddles" had already been.
March 18, 2013
Terence Hill reprises his Nobody role in a film that is perhaps less impressive and certainly less memorable than the previous effort. A film produced by Sergio Leone that seems to stand as a satirical take on his famous films. Its mixture of slapstick and western is childish but entertaining.
February 6, 2011
As Great as the First Part!!! Terence Hill is Awesome!!! And Klaus Kinski as Villain!!! Hill, The Indian & The Blonde Girl are a Great Trio!!! Cinematography & Soundtrack are Excellent!!! The Story is brilliant and it seems like a Combination of a Italowestern, A Adventure Movie & a Buster Keaton like Slapstick Comedy!!! Also lot of Socio-Critism!!!
November 3, 2009
A great sequel to "My Name Is Nobody". It's not a better movie, but it's real fun and so much bettter than expected!
February 14, 2009
This film is pure perfection. The last western by Sergio Leone is starred by geniuses like Terence Hill, Patrick McGoohan, Robert Charlebois, and Klaus Kinski. It has all the assets of traditional and spaghetti westerns while being tremendously funny at the same time. Besides, Miou-Miou might have been the most beautiful actress ever.
½ July 31, 2008
A fun western, especially in the german dub.
April 18, 2008
Ridiculous movie, poorly scripted, directed and acted. But a catchy theme though.
April 7, 2008
That's masterpiece. It just fucking masterpiece
I'd even say it's fucking masterpice of all time
March 13, 2008
great movie !
mon acteur favori quand j'étais petite (après Bebel bien sur!)
½ March 12, 2008
ahah, remember this one.. watched it.
December 4, 2007
Nobody, the 2nd... first was better...
November 2, 2007
Un western spaghetti que je qualifierai pourtant d'incontournable, au même titre que "Mon Nom est Personne". Le casting est très bon, et Ennio Morricone nous fournit également des passages de toute beauté, comme cette course poursuite en diligence sur "La lettre à Elise". Tous les ingrédients sont là pour réussir un bon western spaghetti.