Un Noël inespéré Reviews

• Oct 15, 2012

It may be cheesy, however its endearing and a great story that's meant to be told, retold and remembered. A lovely Seasonal movie about reinvent and forgiving yourself.

• Dec 25, 2010

A cute holiday movie with Randy Travis. With an interesting story and characters.

• Apr 29, 2010

Hint to the movie makers: Randy Travis + Christmas movie + big city lady + orphan boy DOES NOT = romance.

• Dec 08, 2009

I loved this movie! They find a little boy who has run away and keeps running away. An old relationship is rekindled after misunderstanding and etc. I think this is a movie you have to see.

• Nov 24, 2009

Not only do I love cheesy horror but the same holds true for Christmas movies!!! The storyline was good- more or less believeable. Some of the characters are just charming like Rue Calahan. The little boy really steals the show. That made the movie have a higher rating. Randy Travis was flat. Spoke in Monotone and could have used a haircut - he looked shaggy!

• Dec 23, 2007

I can understand why a little boy who never had a stable home would keep running away until he found the right one that is.

• Dec 16, 2007

One of my favorite Christmas movies! It's sweet and cheesy, just how I like them! :)

• Dec 06, 2007

Best Christmas movie I've even seen!

Best Christmas movie I've even seen!

• Nov 24, 2007

this movie was too sappy and unrealistic to me. I didn't really like it.

this movie was too sappy and unrealistic to me. I didn't really like it.

• Jun 25, 2007