Unbeaten Reviews

• Jan 21, 2010

Unbeaten is an incredibly moving film. It follows the ambitions of 3 racers as they prepare for, and participate in, a 267 mile race from Fairbanks to Anchorage Alaska. What makes this the toughest race in the world is the fact that the racers are in wheelchairs! It is a story of drive, ambition and dedication to goals. The story evolves during the race to include the profiles of a few other racers in the event that go on to participate in the Beijing Olympic Games. The stories are powerful and the audience is left with a strong desire to go out and accomplish dreams. It encourages us to tear down barriers and ignore the critics who say "you can't do that" or "don't get your hopes up." Best film I have seen in years.