The Uncanny - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

What cats really want.
October 29, 2008
I loveeee this film.
August 27, 2008
I have been looking everywhere for this movie. My aunt rented this years ago and I was teased forever because my name is Angela Blake and so is the character in this movie. It makes you look at cats in a whole new way....
July 23, 2008
I was cheering for the pussy cats in this one. Fried gold.
June 17, 2008
One of the many films from the 70's starring Peter Cushing whom, was a great actor.Yes, this film may not be very suspenseful or even scary but, it does have some fine points though.
January 29, 2006
[color=black][font=Arial]Witnessed two films last night. Rabbit proof Fence was very beautiful and I really did like it. It had fantastic music and I think I'll probably be buying the soundtrack soon. I recommend this one.
Following that I stumbled across 'The Uncanny' on ITV 4, for god?s sake. I was quite tired but I laughed my head off at this, namely because it was a poor horror movie about cats going mental and killing people, including Peter Cushing. Since I'm cat crazy, this was fucking great. Best bit was a huge fake paw whacking a shrunken child. Oh yes. It was awful and great at once. I don't know what to give it...um, a 4 for giving me so many laughs.[/font][/color]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today:

I can't remember for the life of me if I posted this before on LiveJournal in the Summer, but never mind. Just came across the bit of paper upstairs with all this shit, so may as well expose it to weary eyes.

Bolb's TV ideas inspired by Alan Partridge, (i.e Monkey Tennis)

[b]'Dog - Sleigh'[/b] - Bob-Sleigh with dogs. Three average family dogs are positioned upright like humans in a bobsleigh. Normal race takes place with the sleigh hurtling around the course. Expect distressed barking and desperate attempts to climb out. Dogs wear crash helmets.

[b]'Lion Chess'[/b] - Normal sized chess board placed between two lions, with pieces set. Watch as board is chewed and pieces stamped on.

[b]'Bun Bonanza'[/b] - Peter Jackson sells current buns on a stall in a village, and left over buns are tipped over in the street or hurled at passers by.

[b]'A Billion Bears on Mars'[/b] - A billion bears are shot into space on a rocket, to start a bear colony on the red planet.