Uncle Buck Quotes
The top Uncle Buck quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Miles Russell: Who are you?Uncle Buck Russell: I'm your uncle?‐ Submitted by Alyssa B (2 years ago)
- Uncle Buck Russell: Here it is, come on over I wanna show it to ya. Maybe later? Okay.‐ Submitted by Joe N (3 years ago)
- Miles Russell: [to his friends after pulling out horrible food Uncle Buck prepared for him] Would you like to talk about a possible lunch trade?‐ Submitted by David E (3 years ago)
- Uncle Buck Russell: Get in your mouse, and get out of here.‐ Submitted by Aaron D (4 years ago)
- Uncle Buck Russell: You should see the toast. I couldn't even get it through the door.‐ Submitted by David S (4 years ago)
- Tia Russell: Hey, Mom. Next time you take off in the middle of the night, why don't you hire a murderer to watch the house?
- Uncle Buck Russell: Oh boy, those kids. I haven't seen those kids in a while. Tia's gotta be nine. Nine, maybe ten. Oh boy. And the two new ones. They're uh... Larry and... uh... Larry and, uh... Uh... Betsy. Betsy, uh... Jennifer. Jennifer. Larry and Jennifer. Oh boy.
- Uncle Buck Russell: [into the phone] Hey, Bobby we should really get together sometime. I haven't been over at the new house since you moved. By the way, I want to apologize for last year at your old house... about those bushes. I had no idea they all would catch on fire like that. You were right. I should never have put the barbeque grill that close.
- Uncle Buck Russell: Heres a quarter buy a rat chew that thing off your face!‐ Submitted by Brinn D (5 years ago)