Unconditional - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Unconditional Reviews

½ July 3, 2016
Just go to the God Awful Movies review of this film, they say it best. Another terrible movie that wants to pimp Jesus to you. The most exciting scences are over in the first 6 minutes. The plot is unbelievable. Did I mention how racially insensitive this film is? Just avoid this.
June 25, 2016
We need more of these kinds of movies. This is the kind of inspirational movie that should be winning academy awards.
March 26, 2016
Tears and love, like it a lot great movie
March 11, 2016
Wow, what a powerful movie, especially since it's based on the real life of Joe Bradford. Here's to the crazy ones who believe they can really make a difference. God can do this in all our lives if we would just allow Him.
March 4, 2016
2016-03-04 pretty good
March 4, 2016
Incredibly powerful. One of those movies that clarified why I'm doing what I'm doing. It's strange how quickly we can forget how to love people well. This reminded me that every person we love (even if we don't think we're doing good enough) can experience the love of God through our actions.
November 5, 2015
not sure about the instant relief when hooked up to dialysis and later the dialysis port bleeding but besides the medical stuff this was a great movie!!! :) weird ending after credits promoting something kinda threw me off too... but yeah, worth watching :) Made me cry... Love the "firebird" story :)
September 8, 2015
I know there are people who didn't want to feel as touched as they did when they watched this movie, but face the music: Audience score versus Critics. Regardless of any flaws the "experts" say about the movie's mushiness, simplistic or cliché characteristics, this movie broke emotional walls I didn't even realize I had up. In this time when we're inundated with violence and hate crimes, this "simple" film was refreshing, its impact perhaps life-altering.

I dare you to watch this on a night where you don't have to be anywhere or answer to anyone, in a private place where you can be totally alone and uninterrupted. Open yourself to it, no bullshit or ego, and see what happens.
September 1, 2015
Loved this movie. Loved Michael Ealy as Papa Joe.
½ August 23, 2015
A fabulous tear jerker. A feel-good true story that makes you want to believe and make it so the world is s better place. The message is powerful and delivered in all its glory: Anything is possible with the selfless acts of caring people and a little love.
July 14, 2015
POWERFUL!!!! first time I cried at a movie in awhile
July 2, 2015
One of my fav Christian movies of all time!
June 20, 2015
The acting in this movie is quite good but the storyline is what really hits home, thrilling but endearing all in one. Based on a true hero.
March 6, 2015
An affecting testament to the power of God's unconditional love for us; the indisputable power of the one true God and how He shows Himself to us in things like simple acts of love, hope and kindness. It's also just downright uplifting, which this world desperately needs at the moment.

The performances are relatively strong, and the passionate direction elevates the potentially ham-fisted material (corny as it may be from time to time).

"Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love." - 1 John 4:8
December 28, 2014
Damn this movie brought me to the fetal position, wallowing in my tears :(
November 25, 2014
Great movie with great story line.Christian movie.
November 3, 2014
amazing story of unconditional love.
½ October 30, 2014
A story of friendship, loss an redemption. Loved it!
October 12, 2014
This is one of the best movies I've seen in a very long time. Great message, nice overlapping of time, touching, beautiful. Not without its faults and cliches, but it completely pierced my soul and encompasses what I want to do with my life. Amazing.
August 26, 2014
Slow at times but turned out to be an awesome movie!