Under One Roof - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Under One Roof Reviews

September 14, 2011
I'm at a loss for one good thing to say about this film.
March 23, 2009
Interesting story
Poor acting
February 16, 2009
again a good movie, and i can see this happening a lot also
June 14, 2008
i love this movie...saw it during Gay Ski Week 2002 in aspen...i throughly enjoyed it and wished i owned it...great story...and great acting from two unknowns!!
April 23, 2008
Why are movies about being gay more predictable and stupid than the worst of chick flicks?
March 21, 2008
Probably the worst movie I have seen in a long long long time... some people just should not be given a camera. The acting is shit and it is just an insult to gay filmmaking. STER CLEAR!
½ January 3, 2008
A believable romatic comedy that portrays true love and consequences.
½ August 27, 2007
This was a horrible movie. Maybe it started with good intentions, and I can understand budget limitations, but that's no excuse for terrible acting and a poor script
February 5, 2007
The story was simple, but easy to believe. None of the acting was over the top, and the actors made this a believeable, sweet romantic and quite funny film. This movie was a pleasent suprise for me. When it began, and I saw the video/digital format I thought to myself "oh god, here we go". But I was quickly overjoyed with the storyline as well as the acting. All thumbs up!
January 30, 2007
haha how funny i really liked this movie it wasn't very good acting but it was really funny
½ December 10, 2006
Waste of TIME!! Very Weak movie, DO NOT WATCH, if you do end up watching it, side effects may include: Suicide, murder ramapages, road ramapage, any kinds of ways of harming yourself, and many others...
December 9, 2006
Yeah, i'd like to see this, i think!
½ October 1, 2006
Kinda boring. Really bad acting!
½ September 20, 2006
Culture shook - comming out - falling in love.
Can all the paticipants survive?
April 16, 2006