Under Wraps Reviews

• Oct 22, 2015

Awesome Halloween movie!

Awesome Halloween movie!

• Oct 10, 2015

This was a fun kids mummy movie. Definitely use this as a horror indoctrination tool for your children. It has some really cool Halloween themed scenes as well.

• Sep 30, 2014

This movie is entertaining and definitely a staple every Halloween in my house. This lost treasure is full of funny lines and moments that you will enjoy it for years to come.

• Jan 20, 2014

(5+ times, 97-09) OWN VHS, Disney Channel

(5+ times, 97-09) OWN VHS, Disney Channel

• Oct 22, 2012

Very funny made-for-disney-channel-movie. Fun story, great pacing, and some great jokes! A childhood favorite!

• Sep 12, 2012

used to watch this every halloween when i was a kid

used to watch this every halloween when i was a kid

• Aug 11, 2012

All I know is that I loved this as a kid.

All I know is that I loved this as a kid.

• Jul 17, 2012

omg i havent seen this movie in forever

omg i havent seen this movie in forever

• Apr 07, 2012

i loved this movie as a child... and i still love watching it... gotta find on dvd... when i was a kid they really did make some good stuff for us...

• Oct 23, 2010