Underclassman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Underclassman Reviews

July 6, 2015
This movie has Roselyn Sanchez and Kelly Hu, this is the best movie ever.
½ September 3, 2014
The Rotten Tomatoes consensus says it all, so no need to explain in full detail about my hatred of this film. The funny (and probably ironic) thing is that the film adaptation of 21 Jump Street did a better job portraying a rowdy, comedic take on the show's premise seven years.
July 8, 2014
Reasonable entertainment for teens, but don't expect much if you have outgrown those days. As a youth it was a solid action comedy, but I found less excitement when I tried watching it again. (First viewing - Fall 2005 in theaters)
April 1, 2013
Loved this movie, under all the cheap scenes and whatever else, there was a great story and good humor, cant wait to watch it again!
December 28, 2012
'...and gets in over his head...'

December 7, 2012
Could be worth watching. Will find and devour with my eyes!
August 16, 2012
If you are Crazy about Nick Cannon, this might be the movie for you.
May 30, 2012
Average movie- Nick Cannon coulda done better but hey I ain't no actress myself!
He comes out better at the end gaining the respect of his colleagues all because of a hunch and he gets himself emotionally involved with one of the culprits stealing flash cars.
Good movie because Nick has to relive his school days- posing as an undercover cop and any plot to do with American schools is all good!
May 21, 2012
oh wow...I worked in a movie theater when this came out and I think it lasted maybe 3 weeks? What I saw of it was awful.
May 13, 2012
It could have been funnier.
½ April 28, 2012
quite the declaration to be like Mike.
April 13, 2012
Pathetic. Kinda funny and a bit touching in a few places, but generally just very dumb. It probably didn't help that I watched it with the dialogue and action not matched up, however.
½ April 9, 2012
It was better then I thought it would be.
February 25, 2012
Kelly Hu was underused in the movie as was Roselyn Sanchez. It was still enjoyable though
February 25, 2012
This movie its so funny!!
½ December 17, 2011
"This is one of those movies where at the end of the year you'll say, 'Underclassman, what was that about? I don't even remember it."- Richard Roeper
I just watch and I can't even remember what it was about! It was so boring
August 9, 2011
This movie sucks so much my grandma was making fun of it.
½ May 3, 2011
cheech marin's reaction to his new ride at the end topped it off hahaha
January 23, 2011
½ January 19, 2011
enjoyable if you have nothing else to do...