Undercover Reviews

• Jul 01, 2013

It's easy enough to go with the storyline, but the acting is terrible.

It's easy enough to go with the storyline, but the acting is terrible.

• Nikki M Super Reviewer
    Oct 29, 2009

Bit of a random one, but when all you have in a foreign country is movies for men then you find you will watch almost anything with english in it... an erotic thriller that feel more like its meant to be from the 80's than the 90's and thats really all I can say about it to be honest...

• Jason O Super Reviewer
    Sep 13, 2009

Meh, worth watching and owning only for Rena Riffel's perfect 10/10 buck naked butt and body, her best nude scenes EVER! The hottest actress ever if you ask me.

• Sanity Assassin ! Super Reviewer
    Jan 01, 2009

as far as erotic thrillers go this ones a pretty decent affair. it lacked much actual graphic sex in it... which is bizarre but somehow massey still carried it and there were alot of interesting characters. i honesly couldn't figure out who the killer was until it was revealed. i put this on expecting an orgy and got a decent b-movie instead!

• Dec 24, 2008

I only watched it to see Rena Riffel's nakedness in action, and that was the only good thing about the entire movie. In fact, it has her best nude scenes ever....she shows every square centimeter of her body and shows her 10/10 butt (best butt I've ever seen in my life!) in several different nude scenes.