Undercover Angel - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Undercover Angel Reviews

November 16, 2015
What a delightful movie, and so refreshing since there's always some boring tv-movie on tv. Also i loved the cast, especially the cutie Emily Mae Young and James Earl Jones.
½ June 10, 2014
TV movie. Slow and simplistic but not all bad.
November 14, 2013
One of my rare finding in YouTube. Probably going into my all time best list!
½ August 16, 2012
This movie isn't funny and isn't charming. It's just boring with every part seemingly cribbed from another movie. The script is poorly written and the characters' lines sound forced and unnatural. Dean Winters is by far the worse culprit: you swear he was taken out of an high school play. The character Emily Mae Young plays (Jenny) is obnoxious. Her precociousness is annoying more than it is charming. Lorraine Ansell is better but she's playing a character without any positive traits. The sole redeeming quality is Yasmine Bleeth who actually manages to makes something out of her poorly written character and manages to be sweet and likeable.
Overall, if you like cloying, sugary, poorly acted family movies than this might be your thing but for everyone else it's better to avoid and hope you don't have to suffer through it.
July 13, 2012
I never really go for these shows but I'd have to say that was so cute with jokes in the right places. Never thought I'd rate a show like this with 5 stars.
April 30, 2012
cheezy lifetime like movie, but delightful
February 2, 2012
loved tis movie its such a heart warming film!!!
½ February 11, 2011
This is one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life. Jenny "with a Y" is an absolute darling...she steals the show.
I can't wait to rent all of her movies. A finely crafted masterpiece about the intricacies of father/daughter relationships.
July 15, 2010
I really liked this movie. Loved Dean Winters. Nice to see him in a different role other than in OZ.
½ March 24, 2010
A decent child custody story with a very good child actor, however the ending is absurdely idealistic.
January 1, 2010
Is my favorite movieee.. The girl is very wondrfull tenagerr!!1
December 10, 2009
Fathers rights groups would be proud
½ November 6, 2009
Sweet familymovie. A mother leave her 6 year old girl with an old friend of hers for two weeks while she is on business in Canada. He doesn`t like the idea from the start but soon he starts liking having her around. When he tells her a bedtimestory she record it and the next day she meets with a secretary that write the story down. They think about sending it in to a publishing house. The man is a struggling author. Then the girl is still with him, he finds out he is her father and he wants to see her more but it`s that easy.
½ December 23, 2008
OMG.. I love this movie.. this little angel is just soooooo adorable.. and loved that birdie too =D
November 18, 2008
This is such a heartwarming story! It's about a little girl, who's mom is to busy for her. The mother drops her off with a friend, who turns out to be the little girls real father. She warms his heart and inspires him to be a better person, in this beautiful little story! It's got such a great message to it. Fathers can sometimes be the best parent! Emily did such a great job in this movie. She just shined and stoled every scene she was in. Great family movie!
August 27, 2008
this is a well good film every 1 should watch it n its funny as well
August 6, 2008
i love this (L)
the little girl is uber cute:)
saw this on christmas eve in wales, costed me like £1

this film is worth so much more :)
July 27, 2008
the little girl is SOO cute! loved it!
June 14, 2008
I gave it 5 out of 5 because I was in it. How much better can a movie get???
May 29, 2008