Undercover Brother - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Undercover Brother Reviews

½ December 2, 2016
One of my favorite comedy films of all time. A great funky soundtrack with hits from the 70's and 80's, a great cast, and full of laughs and action to please everyone.
½ October 28, 2016
A lot of the jokes were funny but it was so stupid, I couldn't pay attention.
June 25, 2016
This is such a great classic. I wish I saw this in theaters back when it first came out. Finally saw it when it premiered on Starz. Me and my family loved it. It's a fantastic spoof of blaxpoitation movies combined with satiring racial issues, and it's written very well. I never miss an opertunity to watch it whenever it's available.
June 4, 2016
You mess with the Fro... One of my favorite comedies. The movie also has one of the best, if not the best, girl fight scenes ever filmed ... You got to go.
August 17, 2015
"Legs, breasts and thighs! Sweet potato pie!"

Undercover Brother stereotypical humor is good without going so far!
½ August 6, 2015
Very underrated comedy. A must see.
July 27, 2015
Absolutly. Love. It.
May 18, 2015
Undercover Brother is a sharp, hilarious satire of blaxploitation movies, Bond films, and race relations that never loses its fun.
½ March 20, 2015
funny, and has NPH its good
½ February 23, 2015
so racist if a white version of this was made poking fun at black people it wouldnt have the score it has and i doubt it would of even been released
February 9, 2015
This movie is pretty hilarious. Eddie Griffin, Dave Chappelle, Chris Kattan, and NPH provide most of the laughs but the supporting cast is pretty solid. And I'd actually somehow forgotten just how smoking hot Denise Richards used to be. Of course no one will ever forget "Wild Things" but she's also en fuego in this one as "White She-Devil." If you can appreciate good stereotypical comedy, definitely go back and check this one out if you'd missed in when it first came out.
½ January 25, 2015
One of my favorite comedies of all time!!
½ December 30, 2014
What a dumb ass movie
½ October 16, 2014
Suitably over-the-top, Undercover brother packs plenty of comic punch.
½ October 6, 2014
Tyler Perry, start taking notes.
September 27, 2014
it was a fun stupid movie. no brainer.
August 22, 2014
A lame Austin Powers rip-off. This movie is really stupid and really annoying. (First viewing - Teen years)
August 9, 2014
One of the greatest cheesy comedy movies of the last couple decades, Undercover Brother is a laugh from start to finish.
July 22, 2014
i like farce as much as anyone, but this movie was just plain stupid. it was trying to be really funny, but wasn't, at all. not so bad that it makes you mad, but pretty bad in it's genre, especially with films like austin powers out there that do everything this film fails to.