Underground Aces Reviews

• Oct 25, 2016

I've thought there were some slow scenes going towards the middle of the film but the really good scenes made up for the slow scenes, the highlights of the film were the excessive driving scenes in the parking lot, the scene where they sabotage a wedding, the blitz night scene with the big flated ball and the scene where they put an antique car back together quickly.

• Oct 27, 2012

A reckless group of hotel valet parking attendants help a Sheik woo an unhappily engaged Audrey Landers. Got better as it went. I did like the angry cowboy venting to the Sheik about high gas prices. That joke is still relevant 31 years later.

• Feb 07, 2012

Group of underground parking attendants at a nice hotel mix business with pleasure. Appears to be more pleasure than business, this one doesn't quite turn up aces.

• Apr 05, 2011

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    Nov 03, 2010

An 80's comedy that just went over the top & tried way to hard to be funny.The only good thing about this movie was Dirk Benedict.Whatever happened to his career?!