Underworld: Awakening - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Underworld: Awakening Reviews

November 3, 2016
very much action and entertaining on this fourth installment and want to watch the fifth one when it's out to watch it. plus 6th one planning to be made.
October 3, 2016
Once again, I feel like I should like the Underworld films more than I do. I love werewolves, I love vampires and I love Kate Beckinsales, plus the action sequences in Underworld: Awakening are pretty fun, but, overall, this movie just left me cold. It starts in the middle of a story and it ends in the middle of a story and there isn't much story in between. I just don't get it. Why don't I enjoy these movies?
September 13, 2016
Not the best in the series, but it is some good fun
September 13, 2016
TV bad movie quality.
September 7, 2016
Amazing as usual with this series
½ August 17, 2016
W.. T.. F!! No Michael, theres a kid, and the Lycans are running everything!? And why aren't we in East Europe? Why are we in Seacouver? What about the great setup you left us with in Evolution!? This is how you ruin a franchise.
August 14, 2016
- Um. I think I just saw an underwater UV depth charge explosive...that then froze the water. We're stretching here...makin the tech research boys sweat.
- Well. That was a horrible way to die.
- Ew. The bullet just kinda...popped out of her head as she healed.
- She keeps getting these flashbacks...which are terrifically helpful for me since this is like the 3rd movie and I don't remember anything from the first two other than how she looks in a vinyl bodysuit.
- Best quote: "Question me less until you know a bit more."
- Oh look. Kate's learned how to use lipstick!
- Whoa. I did NOT see that coming.
- Player 3 has entered the game.
- Player 3 is a terrifying little child-woman. And just did something very, very terrible to a werewolf.
- If a vampire is hemorrhaging blood, does it do any good to let them drink blood to heal? Apparently yes.
- Well. That was a neat trick with the elevator.
- In the spirit of the bigger hammer, if your head won't fit through the window, just make the window bigger.
- Or, change from giant werewolf back to human and walk through.
- Ew. I mean...damn. Also a terrible way for a werewolf to die. Kudos, creative writers.
- Evanescence getting some love with a hip techno beat during the ending credits. I approve.
½ July 25, 2016
I haven't seen the other underworld movies, i must have only seen this!
Not worth the shoot in the foot for me seeing it again.

Score: 4.5/10
June 22, 2016
I collect all of the underworld movies. And they are the best vampire movies ever made. When will they put this one on DVD, because I want this one for my collection.
June 22, 2016
Wow. This movie was awwwesomeee.. It\'s a great film like all Underworld movies, but this one is just great. Action at all times, intense. It\'s just an amazing movie. The sound in that Imax was just amazing. Every little detail sound like you where inside the movie. This film was very well done. I have to say that the 3D was not as good as a expected it to be. The 3D effects are almost none. But the movie is still awesome. Specially in Imax.
June 22, 2016
Action packed! Kick butt movie!! 3D IMAX A-mazing!
½ June 22, 2016
You need to see in 3D. The story was fair. the effects are awesome. I dont tend to watch movies in 3D but I'm glad I did with this one. Dont expect to wowed with the story line. But watch it in 3D!
June 22, 2016
its not often that a movie gets me so exited to see it and enjoying every second of it
June 22, 2016
Another sequel to this... Ugh. This was just OK for me. I am guessing the makers of this have expensive mortgages to pay so they all agreed to beat this series of films to death
June 22, 2016
The IMAX experience is fully exploited. A really tense movie.
June 22, 2016
Best one yet still gory but not a dull moment a gothic blood bath of a movie an one of the best ones yet
½ June 22, 2016
Awesome in IMAX 3D experience
June 10, 2016
A lot of ass-whoopin and Kate Beckinsale is still very hot! Good movie!