Underworld: Evolution Quotes
The top Underworld: Evolution quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Corvinus Alexander: We are oddities of nature, you and I. Nothing more! This is a world for humanity.‐ Submitted by Typhon Q (3 years ago)
- Viktor: Luke, I am your father.‐ Submitted by Chris G (4 years ago)
- Kraven: Please. I can assist you.Marcus: Oh, you already have.‐ Submitted by Tyler H (4 years ago)
- Marcus: Why would I listen to your lies, when the journey to the truth is so much sweeter?
- Marcus: You know well the consequences if your murder me. Or William.Viktor: If you so much as speak his name again you will have chosen that future for him.
- Selene: Oh, well then perhaps I'm mistaken and there's no use for you at all.
- Kraven: Marcus?Marcus: The blood memories of this wretched creature have shown me that your treachery knows no bounds.Kraven: My lord, I can explain...Marcus: Why would I listen to your lies when the journey to the truth is so much sweeter?‐ Submitted by Celeste B (4 years ago)
- Selene: What will I become?Corvinus Alexander: The future.‐ Submitted by Celeste B (4 years ago)
- Marcus: [to Selene] Dead or alive, you will give me what I want!
- Selene: For six centuries I was a loyal soldier to the vampire clan. But I was betrayed. The war was not as it had seemed. In one night, the lies that had united our kind had been exposed. Kraven, our second-in-command, had formed a secret alliance with Lucian, leader of the werewolf clan, to overthrow Viktor, our leader. But Kraven's lust for power and domination had failed. Viktor was not the savior I had been led to believe. He had betrayed us all. Soon, the hunt will be on for his killer. I have but one ally left: Michael, the human descendent of Corvinus. Neither vampire nor lycan, but a hybrid. It's only a matter of time before we're found. My only hope now is to awaken Markus, our last remaining elder, and expose the truth before Kraven tries to murder him while he's still in hibernation. Kraven knows he's no match for him awake.
- Selene: [to Michael] There's never been a hybrid before. However ambivalent you might feel about it, the truth is, your powers could be limitless. You depend on blood.
- Corvinus Alexander: For centuries I've stood back and watched the havoc my sons have wrought on each other, and on humanity. Not the legacy I prayed for the morning I watched them enter this world. And it's been a tiresome duty, keeping the war contained, cleaning up the mess, hiding my family's unfortunate history.