Underworld: Evolution Reviews

• Jul 25, 2019

Its so absurd that you can't help but enjoy it.

Its so absurd that you can't help but enjoy it.

• May 01, 2019

Underworld Evolutions is not a bad film. It is nowhere near what people make it out to be. The action is still stylish and spectacular and Kate Beckinsale brings her best to the role. Where the film just fails to be as fun and entertaining as the original is when it delves into the lore and story. This too was a flaw with the original, but unlike Evolutions that film knew when to abandon the story and just have plain fun instead. This film, though by no means bad, does not have that, and while it's still a blast, it's not as good.

• Mar 17, 2019

Great movie ï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 ï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2Â?ï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2

• Mar 16, 2019

A solid sequel that will please fans of the original. The additional backstory was compelling without dragging down the film. Legendary character actor Derek Jacoby adds additional heft to the project. The visual effects are proof that the model-building employed is much preferred over pure CGI. Watched on Blu-Ray upscaled to a 4K TV.

• Mar 07, 2019

Truly an awesome movie could watch it 100 times

Truly an awesome movie could watch it 100 times

• Jan 18, 2019

I don't understand all of the hate towards this franchise, because this was an awesome sequel to a guilty pleasure of mine!

• Dec 26, 2018

an incredible title that even surpassed the previous one I do not understand how the plot can be so misunderstood as the characters catch you.

• Dec 12, 2018

great movie enjoyed it

great movie enjoyed it

• Aug 03, 2018

I don't understand why people hate these films, because I for one enjoyed this film, for it is my favorite within the series.

• Jun 29, 2018

Almost no plot and tedious action sequences.

Almost no plot and tedious action sequences.