Undiscovered - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Undiscovered Reviews

½ June 10, 2013
has potential, but is not good enough.
November 15, 2012
wasnt wat i expected.. im a fan of ashlee so i thought i would see more of her in this movie.. it wasnt gud..
July 1, 2012
I watched this for Steven Strait.
½ April 27, 2012
I really liked this movie. Mostly because "Luke" was such a hotty.
½ April 14, 2012
he has such an amazing voice
April 12, 2012
Just watched this movie...It was...words can't accurately describe how awesome this movie and I'd want to summarize how good it was but I wouldn't be able to without spoiling the entire movie, that's how good it was.
½ April 7, 2012
Very loveable film! Cheesy at times, but a great movie.
April 6, 2012
Really realistic film...i love it :D
March 6, 2012
cute movie. Deffinetly not for everyone.
September 16, 2011
My frist look at Steven Strait....sooo hot! Its an okay movie!
September 16, 2011
it has ashlee simpson acting
½ September 5, 2011
I'll NEVER forgive Ashleee Simpson for lipsynching in her concert!
½ March 4, 2011
What a piece of crap, I had to fast forward most of it. I also didn't like the music, the kids were cute but that was all. Man I wasted more than an hour on this movie.
Naughtia
½ January 23, 2011
I liked the songs and I especially liked the scene with the bulldog skateboarding, hehe. This was an ok movie about 2 aspiring artist trying to make it in the entertainment industry.
January 10, 2011
I was glad Ashlee Simpson didn't have a more major role in this movie, considering the fact that I can't stand her. This movie is incredibly slow-moving and predictable, but Steven Strait and the music make it worth seeing.
½ December 22, 2010
I love Steven Strait and I think he's a babe, but this movie was terrible.
½ November 28, 2010
"They Know Each Other By Heart"

½ November 2, 2010
Steven Strait is fairly attractive - that is really the only good thing about this movie. "Undiscovered" is completely uneven and dull. So not even worth watching. It tries to be an edgy drama, but it comes off extremely B-grade. No, morelike C-grade. Give this one a miss.
½ May 2, 2010
um... NO. i didn't even finish it.