Unemployed Reviews

• Jul 02, 2009

waste of time~ great if I was a lazi unemployed Stoner~ I would have probably lmao~

• Jun 05, 2009

Alright movie with a couple funny parts.

Alright movie with a couple funny parts.

• Nov 11, 2008

• Nov 11, 2008

Great movie, some people just shouldnt watch movies like this.

Great movie, some people just shouldnt watch movies like this.

• Oct 31, 2008

rediculously stupid movie.. home movies are better.... except for the 'playing haki sack with da tities' joke ... but that was the only good thing about the movie

• Oct 12, 2008

Ah man this movie was horrible... It reminded me of the home movies me & some friends made when we were kids, funny just cause of how bad it was, but other than that it was just stupid. Very slow moving & the two main guys were totally trying to copy the guys from half baked, but man it was so not working. I would highly recommend never watching this movie, ever...

• Oct 03, 2008

A Black guy that thinks he's more white then black & a white guy who's a complete airhead. The thought of it is funny. But the actors are just so bad, and they play loser actors in this flick! Total waste of time!

• Sep 26, 2008

Very low budget. Horrible acting as well.

Very low budget. Horrible acting as well.

• Sep 13, 2008

Ultra low budget, but it does have it's moments. The actors do try. Very uneven , but at least it made me smile on occasion.