Unfriended: Dark Web Reviews

• Sep 05, 2019

Really surprised at some of the negative reviews. "Unfriended: Dark Web" is filled with solid storytelling, talented acting and unexpected chills that work brilliantly from start to finish. More thriller film than horror flick, its narrative never once wavers and we're consistently hanging on what's going to happen next. Few understand just how difficult it is to write a story like this then film it so perfectly. To those who found fault in this movie, allow me to throw a rotten tomato right back atcha for not appreciating such incredible originality done so damn well. Kudos to all involved in this project.

• Sep 02, 2019

The same format at the others, just recycled with another name. By the awful, cheesy video FX, I wonder if the director or editor have ever even used a computer? "Hacking" on a Mac? 😂😂 Dead giveaway that they dont have a clue!! How anyone who looked at this script green lighted the film is a far more terrifying premise than the actual movie.

• Sep 01, 2019

Although Unfriended: Dark Web is not a sequel to the original, it has the same horror tone, and I liked it. It's scary, disturbing, bloody and fun...

• Aug 16, 2019

Surprisingly good! It's a fresh approach from the usual supernatural approach. Makes you hold on to your seats as your real life social media horrors brought to life to scare the crap out of you! Social media influencers, beware, this is reality.

• Jul 27, 2019

Better than the first one.

Better than the first one.

• Jul 17, 2019

I almost fell asleep 😴

I almost fell asleep 😴

• Jun 30, 2019

A striking movie that I watched breathing heavily,

A striking movie that I watched breathing heavily,

• Jun 29, 2019

I assumed this was going to be a really stupid movie and be completely ridiculous. I could not have been more wrong...I really loved this movie and it might have crawled into my top 25 of all time. My only complaint was all the reading, but I thought it was great!

• Jun 19, 2019

I enjoyed it a lot. Not a great piece of cinematic work but not a bad way to spend an hour and a half if you like horror.

• Jun 12, 2019