Unity Reviews

• Oct 18, 2020

I don't even care about waching this movie and lots of boring stuff

I don't even care about waching this movie and lots of boring stuff

• Dec 26, 2018

Southern and Vegan by the grace of God. I haven't eaten meat since I was a toddler (thanks to my father) and I never will. Damn the cattle industry and the horrific slaughterhouses to hell----forever.

• Mar 08, 2018

I LOVE this film. IT should be required viewing in all high schools and colleges! A beautiful testament to the potential of love and the beauty within us all.

• May 01, 2016

Think "Faces of Death" but with New Age music and quotes in the background. This is NOT a documentary or a feel-good, hopeful film. It's just grotesque images that have already been pounded into our heads by other (better) film-makers and journalists. We turned this off after 20min.

• Apr 21, 2016

"Consciousness is when we feel the suffering of every creature in our own hearts. That is our relationship to the harmony of being. That is awakening!" #OneLove

• Nov 11, 2015

Can the pseudo -science...the human brain evolved due to calorie density needed for our early survival. Today we are so sedentary that people actually consume too much protein, and many of our bodily functions such as intestinal length and tooth shape makes eating vegetables and grains more accessible for our bodies. Humans are not "carnivorous" there is nothing natural about factory farming, early humans never ate as much meat as we do, and we have access now to plenty of calories without meat.

• Sep 18, 2015

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL & WELL CONSTRUCTED FILMS I HAVE EVER SEEN.

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL & WELL CONSTRUCTED FILMS I HAVE EVER SEEN.

• Aug 19, 2015

Quite possibly the worst film I've seen in years. Visually overwhelming and blunt. I still can't wrap my head around where Hellen Mirren and Geoffrey Rush fit into this picture.

• Aug 13, 2015

Lots of emotional button-pushing here. The music is overtly-dramatic. The whole thing is very heavy-handed. It screams of a vanity project. The whole time I was watching it, I thought to myself, "who the hell is this Shaun Monson guy and why does he think he knows what's best for humanity?" Lots of elementary-level pseudo-intellectualism and cringeworthy phrases scattered throughout with some shocking images thrown in there to get a rise out of you. It's narrated by ten thousand different celebrities, with their photo showing. I guess we're supposed to be really impressed with that. The sad thing is that all this hippy-dippy stuff is so close to parody that it shuts out the legitimate questions it raises about animal and human rights. People who are already sold on these ideas and concepts will love it because it tells them what they want to hear, but most regular people who see this thing are just going to scoff at it because it's so stupid, bloated and self-indulgent.

• Aug 13, 2015

Disgusting! This movie has nothing to do with unity. It is an attempt by the director to document the slaughtering of people and animals in graphic fashion. And yes it does this very well. Please do not give this pervert your money!