Unrequited Reviews

• Oct 31, 2011

the acting of mike welch was really good, different side to him, all he wanted was to be loved. great film

• Jul 07, 2011

"Unrequited" movie it's better than I thought it was. I thought it was a shit but it's not. It's a good physiologic thriller and actually has great actors. Not a perfect film, not even close to my "favorite list" but you can have fun by watching this.

• Feb 27, 2011

Troubled, mentally unstable young man drugs and kidnaps his ex-girlfriend after he's released from a group home. Michael Welch (Mike from the [i]Twilight[/i] franchise) is very believable as Ben. Too bad the rest of [i]Unrequited[/i] isn't.