Unsolved Suburbia - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Unsolved Suburbia Reviews

½ February 11, 2015
This is a really low-budget 'bad' film. I should hate it but thought it was fun. Most of the acting is pretty bad but I laughed out loud more than I do at most mainstream comedies. It's camp whether it means to be or not.
½ October 22, 2012
I didn't put any hopes up when I saw the poster. It looked like a student production, but it's not... Tried out for film noir, but no, it's a romantic mystery- comedy? I don't think I can call this an independent film cuz it's so horribly filmed. The music is faux artistic, editing was dreadful, acting was disturbingly bad. Even the opening sequence was bad, I dunno how this film even got distributed. If you are looking for good looking actors in the film then please go somewhere else, it ain't the right place for ya.
February 2, 2012
The plot and acting were horrible. The only thing that kept me watching were the peen shots.
October 23, 2011
Yes, it's cheesy and filled with horrible acting, but it makes up in other ways.
May 11, 2011
The plot was SO lacking and the acting so TERRIBLE I had to turn it off after 20 minutes. Don't waste your time.
½ March 19, 2011
What is the law about citizen's arrest? Because the acting in this film (and I use the term loosely) is downright criminal. Especially from the men - and there are mostly men. While there may be some good things about UNSOLVED SUBURBIA, I couldn't see past the poor performances to find any. It is like a good chef cooking with rancid food - no good can come of it.
½ January 3, 2011
Having only watched thirty minutes of this dreck, I can safely say it's the worst film I've seen in the last few months, maybe even years. Dreadful acting, ridiculous characters, atrocious storyline, and befuddling direction, this is to be avoided at all costs.