Unstable Fables: Goldilocks and the 3 Bears - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Unstable Fables: Goldilocks and the 3 Bears Reviews

½ May 26, 2014
I've seen better footwork from animals caught in a bear trap.

A reality show decides to take a television star, Goldilocks, and film her living with a regular, every day bear family. The stardom goes to the bear family's head and Goldilocks, of all people, tries to ground them. A series of events and television drama takes place. Can the bear family and Goldilocks form a real family or with their very different natures split them apart?

"If anyone heckles you, I'll maul them alive and spit out their bones."

Howard Baker, director Lego: The Adventures of Clutch Powers, Unstable Fables: Tortoise and the Hare, Shark Bait, Unstable Fables: 3 Pigs & a Baby, and episodes of Aeon Flux, Rugrats, and The Ren & Stimpy Show, delivers Unstable Fables: Goldilocks and the Three Bears. The storyline for this picture was fairly average with some clever sequences and funny lines. The animation was very well done and the characters were funny.

"We love dogs."
"Especially with mustard."

My daughter and I watched this off Netflix this morning and it did keep her entertained and laughing throughout the picture. I wouldn't call this anything special. This is a nice movie to watch with your children once but I definitely wouldn't add it to my DVD collection.

"I'm going to pop my eardrums with my own talons."

Grade: C
September 10, 2011
I did not think that I would enjoy this movie as much as I did. Really loved the reality series thing that they had within this movie. Storyline, Voices and everything else was spot on.
½ November 9, 2010
funny movie and great acting:)
½ January 2, 2010
A reasonable update of the fable into modern times. A little heavy handed but then most fables are. Limited number of jokes that will pass with time should help this one last.
February 24, 2009
uh oh, this one doesn't look like it did as well.. but still going to watch it :)