Unstoppable Reviews

• Aug 28, 2019

one of the worst "movies" I have seen in my life.

one of the worst "movies" I have seen in my life.

• Jan 07, 2018

I thought the parts about the kid that passed away was good but it fails in its retelling of Biblical stories.

• Jan 31, 2016

Should have been titled Unwatchable

Should have been titled Unwatchable

• Jan 25, 2015

Theodicy? Ignore the question, just preach. An absolute waste of time, unless one is simply interest in seeing Kirk Cameron demonstrate he is an ignorant, ill-informed and gullible buffoon.

• Sep 02, 2014

It was alright.. I enjoyed it. Kirk shares a good but sad testimony and some bible history. Must see.

• Mar 28, 2014

• Feb 13, 2014

Life changing story and amazing new way of thinking

Life changing story and amazing new way of thinking

• Jan 21, 2014

Don' waste your money or time. Why would you pay Liberty University to advertise to you while you are held captive??? we spent big bucks on the tickets and saw this in the theater. it was a total letdown. Just a huge, long commercial for Liberty University. Cameron has totally done himself in on this one. His once awesome track record for delivering viable content is gone. It was chopped up into small segments of a story which backed up his question of "why do bad things happen to good people?" and he never brought it around to a close. It was a very poorly written and put together film. very amateurish and just a mess. The entire group we went with said we/they will never spend time or money on another of his productions.

• Oct 22, 2013

Provides a solid worldview on why there is suffering in the world supported by rarely heard & valid biblical truths, but could've either gone deeper or provided additional more blatant justifications.