The Boxtrolls Reviews

• Jul 07, 2020

This movie has everything that I can vouch for before recommending it to other people. Yes, I would definitely recommend this movie to more than one person. Every parent and every human who will eventually become a parent should watch this movie. Cheese lovers should watch this movie. The low and downtrodden should watch this movie. It is a perfect story that includes all the moments we go through in life and you know, a few second chances from the heavens to see if you would have done a different thing if you got to do it again. Love it. Recommend it. Watch it!

• Jul 07, 2020

This film is very difficult to follow. The story is very thin. Characters are not likable from the start to finish of this film.

• Jun 17, 2020

I would not recommend this movie over others. I mean, it's not totally awful, but it's also not that great either.

• Apr 19, 2020

Laika continues its winning streak with The Boxtrolls with a lighter-toned yet just as entertaining entry in their filmography

• Apr 07, 2020

Love love love this family friendly movie

Love love love this family friendly movie

• Oct 20, 2019

Meh, it wasn't that great.

Meh, it wasn't that great.

• Sep 02, 2019

Avoids many - though not quite all - of the dreary conventions of kids films. Plenty of fun, and thoughtful and original too.

• May 31, 2019

Original and Inventive Chaos and Fun

Original and Inventive Chaos and Fun

• May 04, 2019

Another very entertaining stop-motion feature by Laika

Another very entertaining stop-motion feature by Laika

• Mar 18, 2019

This was one of the most boring experiences in my life. The whole plot of this movie makes absolutely no sense and I felt like I was watching a first grader make a film. I would give it zero stars.