Terminator: Dark Fate Reviews

• 24m ago

I wouldn't waste money on this movie. It was ok, some of the action was good. The story is just kind of a repeat of the original terminator with different characters. It was definitely longer then it needed to be.

• 41m ago

Wait... is this secretly a self-parody? Arnold becomes a hubby and changes diapers? The writing on this movie is so, so very bad, it's stunning.

• 2h ago

This movie was seriously flawed. The part where the Arnold Terminator changes from a machine programmed to kill John Conner, to a compassionate Terminator is bullshit. It was exciting at times. I can't believe 82 percent liked this POS. James Cameron can do better

• 3h ago

Grace was the only good thing in the movie. The rest is racist and cultural propaganda.

• 3h ago

Worst movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4h ago

Boring and ridiculous. The movie tried so hard to be “woke” but it was just eye roll inducing. No subtlety in the message whatsoever. As a Hispanic I also kept getting distracted by all the obvious non-Mexican actors trying to imitate a Mexican accent. They did such a horrible job. Some of them even sounded Colombian. I spent half the movie googling the actors to see where they were really from. Es obvio que los actores no eran Mexicanos. Habiendo tanto talento Mexicano es una lástima que contrataran a tantos Españoles y Latinos de otros países para hacer el papel de Mexicano. La mala imitación del acento Mexicano al principio de la película me distrajo totalmente.

• 5h ago

I don't care about what other critics says, i like it!

I don't care about what other critics says, i like it!

• 5h ago

Lots of action. However the story was lame! I feel as if they runied the Terminator franchise!

• 6h ago

Too woke for me. Needs a better script and a better believable characters.

Too woke for me. Needs a better script and a better believable characters.

• 6h ago

Good film, not the best but very enjoyable. I think they need to explain what happen in the future, what is Legion, who send the other terminators and why?