Terminator: Dark Fate Reviews

• Sophia E
    Jan 03, 2020

I feel asleep at one point. It was a great attempt but there were so many slow moments in the film. The new lead was promising and natural but the older actors didnt apply much tenacity. Still enjoyed it though and so did my entire family!

• Adam S
    Jan 01, 2020

It had good pacing, directing, acting, and great action.

It had good pacing, directing, acting, and great action.

• Dec 19, 2019

KILLED JOHN CONNOR IN THE FIRST 5 MINUTES?? WTF??? Was so excited to see this movie only to have this trash happen. Lina Hamilton and Arni both back, only to have there characters dimished. Shame on you!!!

• Keisha
    Dec 15, 2019

I am always a fan of futuristic stories. I just wish they wouldve at least tried to follow the terminator trend

• Calvin
    Dec 14, 2019

Awesome Terminator movie! Forget all the others that came inbetween T2 and this. There's only 3 real Terminator movies.

• Shirette A
    Dec 13, 2019

ok movie it had its moments

ok movie it had its moments

• Joe Zane
    Dec 12, 2019

Love the movie. Big fan of the terminators movie.

Love the movie. Big fan of the terminators movie.

• gregory s
    Dec 09, 2019

I liked the movie. Good plot, plenty of action. The one thing I think could be better is the fact that they are still shooting guns at the terminator knowing full well it does not work. I would like to see some new wrinkles with that whole premise and try hitting him with some new technology. Just a thought

• Irene
    Dec 09, 2019

It was nice seeing the older characters from the original. The twist was interesting, however not enough to make up for the easily weakened protector or the somewhat dingy new hope of humanity.

• Harrison B