Untogether Reviews

• Jun 26, 2019

People like to hate this film. And I disagree. I think the imperfection of it makes sense - there is a vapidness to life and in particular life in LA that can be brittle and awkward. And I think the cast captures it in a really lovely way. The love the relationship you from with every character. The insecurity and inner conflict. I say well done.

• Mar 16, 2019

This was unfortunately a bad movie with poor characters and annoying stories. The whole star goes for Billy Crystal obviously. The lead were horrible, the plot wasn't there.

• Feb 17, 2019

Just like real life this film explores the lives of imperfect people. The Kirke sisters delivered extraordinary performances and even Jamie Dornan showed that he’s got some acting chops that transcend his physical beauty.

• Feb 15, 2019

Very funny. The New York Times incorrectly says the movie simply fetishizes Jemima Kirke. While she steals the show, the movie is well acted all around and thoroughly enjoyable.

• Feb 10, 2019

I was lucky enough to see Untogether on opening night. What a treat. Interesting, multi faceted characters. An engaging and unexpected storyline. I wasn't sure on paper how this cast would mesh together, but it was beautifully done. Bravo. See this movie.

• Feb 10, 2019

The most boring hours of my life

The most boring hours of my life

• Feb 09, 2019

Great Cast, looking forward to seeing it again!

Great Cast, looking forward to seeing it again!

• Feb 08, 2019