Unwed Father - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Unwed Father Reviews

December 28, 2013
Good story - very realistic and touching.
April 25, 2012
This movie has a lesson behind it. That u shouldn't have kids when ur not even married. You should wait 2 have kids. This movie was really good!
July 16, 2010
Good Lifetime movie. It's great to watch the transformation of the guy as he falls in love with his son.
February 8, 2010
A very beautiful film, that really surprised me in it's depth and honesty. Loved it!!!
May 28, 2009
Of Course what first drew me to this was Brian Austin Green, had been wathcing him since his 90210 days and thought he was a cuttie, and loved the character he portrayed.
This movie of course was a far cry from 90210 and was done brilliantly by him, he made you feel as if this was really his kid and that he was in this messed up situation, his acting I think is always believable.
The morale of the story is of course obvious when you watch it.....always use protection if your going to have sex. Wish Brian was in more movies.

loved this, found it very touching and wishing it was more young men like Brian Austin Green's character. Always loved Brian since 90210
April 17, 2009
i love lifetime movies
½ February 16, 2009
a bit predictable but still a good watch...and yet with movies like this out there, there is still a lot of teen-age parents...stupid kids...
December 15, 2008
no thanks not my thing
December 14, 2008
true movie about a fathers love
August 16, 2008
i watched this movie on lifetime yesterday. i thought it was good. it had brian austin green in it from 90210. i didnt like when the mom abandoned her baby. but i loved the end when she came back and they decided to share custody.
July 25, 2008
this is a really good movie i love it
May 13, 2008
LOVED IT LOVED IT!!great movie
April 13, 2008
Really cute. Loved it.
March 20, 2008
aww.. this looks like it would be a cute movie.. well by the end of it anyway.
½ February 20, 2008

In all seriousness, this is really not that bad. It is not too exciting or in any way groundbreaking, but it is okay for passing the time when you are hung over, I guess.

Brian Austin Green is okay, but it is really difficult not to see him as David Silver.
January 25, 2008
I own this movie. It is a very good moive. powerful and touching
January 2, 2008
December 27, 2007
this film is suprisingly good ! I love Brian Austin Green
December 9, 2007
LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie!!
½ December 5, 2007
So-so, paid $4 for it so I didn't expect much. Was okay, interesting plot. Seemed like a ... made for tv flik, kinda that poorer quality to the film. Real life problems, real life decisions.