Up in the World - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Up in the World Reviews

January 6, 2014
A very good comedy--Formula Wisdom!!
May 5, 2013
Usual wisdom nonsense as he becomes a window cleaner on a country estate and usual pranks and chaos ensue
½ December 20, 2012
funny film, I loved it, but I don't want it on DVD, Norman Wisdom played a great character, it was a great film I loved it, I thought it was a great film and it starred Maureen Swanson and Jerry Desmonde
March 10, 2012
Norman Wisdom is always great, but he has been in better films.
½ March 9, 2012
Ok film, it contained some funny obvious jokes but it did make me laugh.
January 16, 2011
This is the best Norman Wisdom film I've seen yet, the plot is strong and very and although it's maybe not that original, it's pulled off very well. The boy in the film is quiet annoying but I think his meant to be like that, Norman again is brilliant and his not as silly as some of the other films I've seen. The supporting cast are good to, and I love the scene where they all fall out of the window. I also love the end when Norman breaks free and heads back to the house, it's very funny, The whole film is a joy and everyone can enjoy it.
½ July 5, 2010
Mildly amusing British comedy starring Wisdom as a window washer that falls victim to his employer's son's mischievous pranks. Fairly subtle humor until the end where it suddenly turns into an all out slapstick romp. Musical numbers seem out of place.
April 14, 2010
one of the better Wisdom movies
½ October 17, 2009
Not one of my favourite Norman Wisdom movies - but i did really like the football match scene - and his antagonism of Jerry Desmonde is always a joy!
January 31, 2009
Window cleaner Norman Wisdom gets a job at Ambrosine Philpotts' stately home and gets mixed up with crooks. More stupid slapstick enhanced by the supporting cast which includes Lionel Jeffries, Colin Gordon and Harold The Hamster.
November 20, 2008
Funniest Norman Film. Love the part with the watch and the magician
July 2, 2008
i loved this films as a very young child. it still make me laugh now. Norman Wisdom is a true legend up there with Chaplin in my eyes.
March 28, 2008
Clown type comedy, but Wisdom plays the fool well and is actually very entertaining in his performance.
February 7, 2008
ive a feeling of being so up in the world when im going out with you