Up, Up, and Away! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Up, Up, and Away! Reviews

June 11, 2016
Heroes don't always need powers to save the world!
February 16, 2015
I want to see this really bad
November 6, 2014
OMG! I remember watching this! Love it
August 16, 2014
(First viewing - Teen years)
May 7, 2014
want to see it again tell me it is on tv soon cant find a dvd anywhere and want to watch it soon
December 1, 2013
This is the GOAT movie. Truly tugs the heart strings and reminds us all that we can be heroes.
½ December 9, 2012
I found this movie superficial and racist.
½ August 11, 2012
I don't think thats how superhero genetics work but hey, its a movie for children, and it does its job.
July 14, 2012
The worst of the Disney Channel films. Bad costumes, acting, story and action.
August 16, 2011
I like the black superhero! I appreciate that Disney actually went there, when even big studios like Marvel are afraid of that in their films. C+
August 2, 2011
This film is one of the worst DCOM's out there. The plot is in many ways similar to Sky High (which to the film's credit came out later), but what Sky High got right, this film got wrong. The characters are boring, the plot is dumb, and the film is emotionally unsatisfying. This film is just plain bad, nothing more, nothing less.

2.3/10
½ March 20, 2011
Didn't like this at all. Usually I'm a huge fan of bad movies, but this was just bad.
½ March 12, 2011
Worst movie EVER!!!! And I'm not exaggerating.
½ February 6, 2011
The original was better..
½ March 17, 2010
Bahaha, what a suckfest!
½ March 17, 2010
Bahaha, what a suckfest!
½ January 13, 2010
If you are looking for another classic Disney Channel original movie, then this is the movie for you. Disney sticks with their tradition of using a few adults(mostly neighbors and parents), and instead, letting mid-range teens carry the story from their point of view. For a nontraditional superhero movie I was impressed. This one had real life conflict, usable and applicable life lessons, and of course Classic Disney humor.
November 1, 2009
Corny amusing. A "one timer" at the max.
August 28, 2009
THE WORST DISNEY CHANNEL MOVIE! (Well maybe not the worst, there's still Hannah Montana).
August 28, 2009
This was a touching story about this family of superheros and one of the children not getting any powers. I felt so bad for him, all your life thinking that you could one day be like your parents and then you realize that there is no chance is sad. But I think it worked in this story because it teaches kids that its ok if you are not just like your family, they will love you regardless.