Up Reviews

• 8h ago

I really enjoyed Up. While it may not be my favorite Pixar movie it is a treat to watch. My favorite part of the whole movie is the beginning. The beginning of the movie is a beautiful and heartwarming start. There's very few dialogue but you don't need it. Everything is told by just through emotion and you really do feel that. You're aloud to be in their world more and you are aloud to just be in awe of the gorgeous animation. However when the movie gets done with it's first act, the movie actually m does pretty well with their characters. I love the relationship between Carl and Russel and I also really like the bird, and the dog that they kept. However the one thing that I actually really like is the villain. I really like how he's so obsessed with finding this bird and would do anything to claim that he's the one who found it. However the one problem that I have with this movie is that it is kinda hard for me to believe that when you have so many balloons to lift your own house up, but the movie is so clever in so many other areas that you could forgive it ab that could be considered a nitpick. Other than that I enjoyed this movie this movie is close to perfect but again the aspect of the flying house of balloons is kinda weird and mostly almost hard to buy into but as I said earlier the movie is so clever in so many other ways that you could honestly not really care. All in all Up is a good movie. 9.9/10

• 2d ago

A total masterpiece, achingly sad at points, equally funny and sweet in others, visually fantastic and a creative story. The opening sequence as well...incredible. An absolute must watch for anyone.

• Jun 05, 2021

This movie is an emotional rollercoaster and a visual masterpiece! I cannot recommend this movie enough for any person any age to watch!

• Jun 04, 2021

If a movie makes you cry in the first few minutes you know you're in for a ride.

• May 12, 2021

One of the most beautiful movie I've ever seen.

One of the most beautiful movie I've ever seen.

• May 09, 2021

Pixar went above and beyond with the brilliance and creativity in this film. The first 15 minutes was a pure masterpiece but even the rest of the movie was absolutely astounding.

• May 04, 2021

amazing begging for this movie and the rest is still enjoyable

amazing begging for this movie and the rest is still enjoyable

• Apr 12, 2021

This might be by unpopular opinion but I just didn't like this film. The child was irritating and so was the dog. I watched the whole thing and the ended didn't make up for these factors. Lots of people like it and I understand why but it just did not do anything for me

• Apr 12, 2021

The meaning of life is not about the physical things, or even achievement. It's about the people whom we spend time with. I thank Mr. Fredricksen, Russell and especially Ellie for that lesson.

• Mar 29, 2021

This is probably one of my favorite movies to watch in my free time. And If you have kids, I would decently watch this one with them, I love it and I am sure your kids will too. It has a grate plot, and it really shows how hard it is to lose some one you love. It share a really fun adventure with a sad old man whos wife died, and a young boy with a dream of becoming a real bot scout. The only reason why I did not give this a five star review is only because I am an adult, and i would rather watch stuff directed at my age, but for your kids I am sur thy would give it a grand five stars.