Up Reviews

• 1d ago

One of the essential movies for anyone to watch. A classic Pixar movie that blends emotional tear jerking moments with fast paced action and excitement.

• 3d ago

can't get more wholesome

can't get more wholesome

• Jun 07, 2019

Pixar's best film.

Pixar's best film.

• Jun 02, 2019

An imaginative and visual spectacle, Up treats audiences of all ages to fantastic and touching story. This is another masterpiece of Pixar and is one of their best. It is often overlooked but should not be; it is absolutely incredible.

• May 29, 2019

Everytime I watch this movie, I'm always cry on the opening. :-( Everything else is perfect. 10/10

• May 28, 2019

This is a perfect movie, I rewatch it and is still one the best!

This is a perfect movie, I rewatch it and is still one the best!

• May 06, 2019

That famous exposition sequence in the beginning itself deserves two stars; I haven't seen a piece of cinema that so breathtakingly moved my heart, like in ever. That said though, I honestly just didn't like the bird for some reason, and didn't think that Charles Muntz was the best way this storyline could have gone. But this film either way gets another two stars for how beautifully poetic Carl literally unloads his past in order to fly back to the present and save Russell, which is what really matters more. Just pure beauty.

• May 01, 2019

One of the best scores ever written

One of the best scores ever written

• Apr 12, 2019

Watched it already 100 times

Watched it already 100 times

• Apr 07, 2019

A touching, witty story of partnership in the South American wilderness, this is an appropriate and funny movie for the kids and deep enough for the grownups - a monument to the ingenuity that came before the rebirth of corny musical films.