Up Against Amanda - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Up Against Amanda Reviews

½ June 22, 2010
I'm not surprised at all that I'm the only one whose reviewed this on Flixster. I may be the only person whose seen it! I don't think there's much need to explain why this is so bad.
October 14, 2007
A tease of a movie, that fails primarily with the lack of acting ability of lead actress Justine Priestley. None of the rest of the cast is very good either. Lame story only has a few bright moments.
½ July 26, 2005
This little gem was a fun rollercoaster ride--lots of twists and turns, high-speed straightaways and just when you think you've got it figured out, here comes another drop. Justine Priestley is deliciously warped as Amanda, a mental patient on the loose who has got to have it her way or not at all. But oh, the lengths she'll go to...you think YOU know crazy people? Better meet Amanda first. One of the most memorable scenes in any movie EVER is in this thing. I hate to blow the surprise--so I won't--but you'll know it when you see it and think about it ever after. One other surprise is the blues/rock soundtrack--top notch stuff...who is this artist and why isn't she on my iPod??? Well, I'll be looking for the DVD and you should too.