Urban Menace - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Urban Menace Reviews

½ December 19, 2013
Not a fan of rappers in film and this lot confirms why. Still, I do love Albert Pyun and made this one more enjoyable watching it with his audio commentary. Dream like visuals highlight each shot of this Albert indie, with some interesting scenes throughout...
½ June 27, 2013
A delightful trainwreck of awful. At one point goons literally "spawn in" from the ceiling to attack Snoop... like a video game. You can't explain that.

Also Snoop is either a bad guy... or The Crow. The movie can't decide.
½ September 9, 2012
Awful, in the moments snoop dogg appears he wears a generic hoodie to allow the rest of his scenes to be filled in by anybody wearing the same hoodie.

Top prize goes to one of the baddie leaders who has speaks utterly incoherently to a degree that it sounds like the evil gang is being fronted by the teacher from Charlie Brown.
November 14, 2010
This movie had terrible lighting,acting, and didn't make sense.
½ October 2, 2010
On of the worst movies ever! Don`t waste your time to watch this, even if you`re are fan of Snoop Dogg etc..
August 9, 2010
I found a VHS copy of Urban Menace, and even though I knew it was going to suck i bought it because it only cost one dollar. It was terrible. The story,acting and lighting were really bad. Watching these hip hop/rap artist try to act was pretty funny. I kept watching the scene where Big Pun is giving orders to some dude because it was hilarious. All the funny parts did not make up for how bad the movie was.
xXGotchXx
½ December 26, 2009
From what i have seen I don't think this film even deserves half a star because of the half arsed excuse for a movie.
May 13, 2009
The future sucks, but it can't be as bad as this film.
½ March 6, 2009
This is some soft focus, appallingly scripted and acted, low budget, illogical, idiotic, poorly directed, nonsensically weak ass shit right here, booooy. Essentially an hour-long video to accompany Ice T's "7th Deadly Sin" album, which was shit in the first place
½ January 13, 2009
You could write a dissertation on the shitness of this film. Barely recognisable as a film, indeed. More swearing than a week at Tourettes Anonymous, men so fat they have speech impediments that disguises the genius of the script-writing, special effects that make Knightmare look high definition. Every time Big Pun speaks direct to camera with his 'straight up gangsta shit' is hilariously camp. Everyone is airbrushed like an Athena poster and Snoop looks like the slightly perturbed lovechild of Whoopi Goldberg and Shirley Temple with a bad case of constipation. The acting beggars belief - reminiscent of a school production peopled by absolute simpletons. A truly laughable waste of time. Highly recommended. Can't wait to listen to the Director's Commentary. Remember - "You can't fuck with the righteous and get away..."
July 15, 2008
the best film by snoop
May 10, 2008
only rated it 2 stars coz of the soundtrack other than that it was shit, the acting was poor, and the special effects sucked. lots of bits were lame.
½ February 13, 2008
Absolutely diabolical horror movie. If there's one thing I have learned, it is never watch a film that stars a host of rappers.
½ January 22, 2008
The only reason that this movie gets 1,5 stars is because of Snoop. The rest pretty much sucks... Too bad... I had some hopes when I saw the casting =)
½ January 22, 2008
Probably the worst movie ever.
September 27, 2007
The worst movie ever created.
September 12, 2007
This has to be better than Bones, right?
½ July 27, 2007
Absolutely fucking awful, with no redeeming features whatsoever
½ July 11, 2007
Possibly the worst directed movie ever. I must admit I bought it simply for Snoop Dogg, got bored and turned it off it was that bad.