Valentine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Valentine Reviews

½ July 31, 2017
Eye candy, that's it.
July 5, 2017
Suprisingly good"" this film, i dont know why people are so low on this film, i think its creepy, and suspenceful throughout the film, but i do see a few flaus but i guess every movie has them .
½ July 2, 2017
Cheesy as all heck, but more watchable than most.
May 1, 2017
it original, great mystery , if u enjoy Wes craven scream you'll enjoy this cast with these goreous women and I love the ending!!
March 23, 2017
The movie was amazing good acting great kills and great plot
January 1, 2017
awesome movie it was worth watching
½ December 27, 2016
I love slasher flicks, but this one was disappointing because of the ending. The rest of it is just meh...
September 28, 2016
É aquele filme que a gente ama odiar haha. Mediano para baixo.
½ September 18, 2016
Fun horror slasher flick. Doesn't do anything for the genre, and it has a weird underlying message about terrible men that says more, now, than then. It's sort of a cautionary tale about the "nice guy" who can often be even more entitled and bitter than the douchey bro-culture man.
August 16, 2016
Comical script...who acts like this lol...the way men are represented in this film is hysterical. I guess its worth a view for slasher fans, but not something id go out and get on DVD/Blu-Ray.
July 12, 2016
Another slasher that gets criticism it doesn't deserve. Probably the best film in the horror genre of the 21st century.
½ September 4, 2015
This is another one of those late 90's, early 00's slasher films which was brought out when this genre was at its peak. It's pure cheese, pure raunch, and pure horror at its best. Similar to the more recent 'Sorority Row', this follows a group of girls (who are all incredibly ugly of course), that are being stalked by a masked killer, who they believe to be an old schoolmate whom they used to ridicule and bully. He has seemingly set his sights on revenge for the most memorable valentines day ever. It's full of gore and a variety of death scenes, plenty of amusement, and an incredible amount of bitchiness from this largely female cast. The most classic scene has to be watching Denise Richards get attacked, purely because its drawn out long enough for her to get stripped down into a bikini, get completely wet, and then parade around the outside of the jacuzzi for 10 minutes before being butchered and electrocuted. On this evidence, I've no doubt that the target market of this film is undoubtedly females - not, although there are a few bits of totti for the ladies by way of Angel's David Boreanaz and some other unknown pawns who parade around topless to hide the fact they can't actually act. It is a traditional tongue in cheek whodunit, which ticks all the boxes for me, although I do always feel slightly cheated when we chance upon dead bodies of people that we never actually witness getting malled. Other than that, It's one I could watch over and over again, and wish there would be a sequel (even if it were to be crap)!
June 11, 2015
So...who actually likes this movie? What idiot actually thinks this is a worthwhile way to spend even a minute of his time? The slasher 'genre' is no great shakes to begin with; this film clearly took so little effort that I personally don't even see the point of completi
June 3, 2015
Good looking cast in a badly acted,written slasher flick.
May 5, 2015
This turned out to be better than I thought it would be and reminded me of Sorority Row. It was a decent horror movie to watch.
November 23, 2014
Poorly made and just stupid.
October 31, 2014
Super creepy and a perfect antithesis to the schmaltzy holiday full of cupids and chocolates.
October 6, 2014
Inte på något sätt sämre än de flesta klassikerbetraktade slasherfilmerna från 1970- och 80-talet. Visst, filmen lånar mycket från framför allt Halloween och The Prowler, men vem är mördaren-mysteriet är välgjort och håller betraktaren intresserad. Filmen är även kraftigt influerad av Scream-filmerna i stil, plot och tempo, men även helt uppenbart av Halloween H20 och I Know What You Did Last Summer. Innehåller dessutom musik av Matrix-kompositören Don Davis!
July 29, 2014
Just like other thrillers... it is worth the while...
July 28, 2014
Misogyny
Extreme violence against women
Stalking
Body shaming/policing

"Nice Guy"(TM) asks strangers for sex, and then murders them when they didn't like being seen as objects to sexually satisfy random men.

Women are mean to men, then make false accusations (lol) that are believed (lol) and the accused man is punished without trial (imagine).
Is