Valet Girls - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Valet Girls Reviews

½ September 30, 2016
Valet Girls attempt to impress record executives and movie producers in hopes of being discovered at a series of swank pool parties. Scuttled by too many unsavoury characters, but main star April Stewart shows well (in her only film credit).
½ July 8, 2013
"The cuisine here is great, but the parking sucks." MGMHD is showing another never-released-on-DVD 1980s snobs vs. slobs comedy in glorious widescreen and in HD. Not to be confused with the similarly titled "Valley Girl", this one is pretty terrible, but it's still fun to watch for sheer 80s nostalgia and camp. Although the film pretends to have a message about female empowerent, it's pure 80s comedy exploitation that is just crass and not all that clever. However, this film is so bad, that is does achieve camp entertainment value, with it's story about a group of scrappy young women heading out to Hollywood for entertainment careers, only to find a bunch of sleezy producers just wanting to get into their pants ("I'm talking to your boss! You'll never park in this town again!"). This film was a low-budget Charles Band Empire Pictures production, so there are no 1980s songs you'll actually regocnize, but everything else drips in 80s, which may make the film worth watching for anyone wanting some retro campy fun.
½ October 27, 2012
This movie sheds light on the exciting lives of the parking attendants who work the cocaine-fueled private parties of film and music industry executives in Hollywood. Unfortunately, the humour in this comedy never gets into gear.
February 14, 2011
Want to see it on DVD
June 8, 2010
Super cornball 80's sex comedy, a decent amount of boobs, a silly scheme to grab for Hollywood fortune and fame, this is actually kinda fun, in a very silly, harmless kinda way.

The wife and I watched for the bad 80's hair and fashions, we got our wish!

Rental.
½ March 26, 2010
Tacky, dull and endless. A relic from the 80's that's best left buried.
½ January 4, 2010
½ January 2, 2010
I feel bad for anyone who saw this at the movie theater or drive-in.
½ October 19, 2009
REALLY crappy 80s flick with a couple funny parts
½ January 23, 2009
Honestly, frickin awful. And that's coming from an 80's nut who found "Totally Awesome" acceptable! No name cast murder awful script, even the fashions are ugly in this. I kept waiting for it to improve, but it never did, guess I should have know really! Tacky, awful and really belonged in the 2.30am time slot I saw it in.