Valhalla Reviews

• Mar 10, 2014

Rich with mythological characters and featuring some colorful animation, Valhalla unfortunately takes for too long to find itself a story.

• Dec 01, 2011

Inte lika rolig idag som första gången jag såg den...

Inte lika rolig idag som första gången jag såg den...

• Jul 12, 2011

Fluffy, gentle Nordic tale. At times well off its head! Nice :)

Fluffy, gentle Nordic tale. At times well off its head! Nice :)

• Jun 28, 2011

Här snackar vi nostalgi på hög nivå, jag växte upp med denna danska animerade film och jag älskar fortfarande den och seriealbumen som kom.

• Apr 07, 2011

It interestingly juxtaposes dark, yet exquisite scenery with silly, child-like behavior; and, for that, I applaud Peter Madsen. Even though the animation was excellent, I thought the story was uninspired. I guess I was expecting something a little more epic. Good luck trying to find it. I was able to watch it only on Youtube.

• Apr 14, 2010

vhs fecked from watching it too much, unreal soundtrack!

vhs fecked from watching it too much, unreal soundtrack!

• Mar 12, 2009

I read the comic a lot as a child, and putting voices in it really messed with my head

• Oct 10, 2008

I found this to have some funny scenes and something of a gem.

I found this to have some funny scenes and something of a gem.

• Aug 15, 2008

SUPERB. El que no la vió es un turro.

SUPERB. El que no la vió es un turro.

• Jul 28, 2008

Best cartoon i've ever seen. I watched it as a child and today i watched it again! Still amazing interpretation of nordic mythology!