Valley of Bones Reviews

• Dec 20, 2017

Over all a good time waster with a good story. But the silly mistakes being made took me right out of the movie! one example of many = Mom is all worried to bring her son out into the badlands but has no problem sending him into a small cave like fissure to get dropped keys without a flashlight at night while she holds a lantern at the mouth... Almost in the following shot after they get out, the son has a flash light?? It's the writer/director who is the cause of these blunders which ruin an otherwise good flic

• Sep 28, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed Valley of Bones. Let me be clear: this is not a perfect movie, but it's also not a massive blockbuster with the budget to make it perfect. However, for an independent film, I was thoroughly impressed and captivated. What I loved the most is how personal this could-just-be-an-action-movie was: the story follows the paths of two struggling parents, each on their journey to do right by their child, under the limitations of their major flaws (addiction and guilt). The heroes begin broken and crumble from there. It's an incredibly human story with an awesome bonus backdrop of dinosaur bones. Steven Molony has a standout performance in the role of the recovering meth addict - he is painful and heartbreaking to watch. I hope we continue to see AMC take risks in promoting fantastic, thoughtful indie film-making.

• Sep 19, 2017

Best movie I have seen all year! keeps you on the edge of your seat!

Best movie I have seen all year! keeps you on the edge of your seat!

• Sep 14, 2017

The story is intriguing and unique and the cinematography is absolutely stunning. ????????????

• Sep 13, 2017

Loved the movie! Well written, great story lines and great actors! Camera shots were gorgeous.. Beautiful backdrop for the movie! Music was awesome! Highly recommend

• Sep 13, 2017

Very interesting story with a lot of suspense.

Very interesting story with a lot of suspense.

• Sep 06, 2017

Valley of Bones is a riveting story with strong acting. The film score enhances both the thrilling and heart warming scenes. True, it is slow moving. but so strong in other ways that it easily held my attention.

• Sep 06, 2017

One of the WORST movies I've ever seen. It's VERY BAD. Nothing was believable, at all. This movie is actually insulting to anyone who loves movies. It is trying so hard to be so many different movies, that it fails miserably at the important things, like story and logic. The only other people in the theater watching this, got up and left about 3/4 of the way through. At AMC Jersey Gardens! And that's saying a lot!

I love this movie a lot, can't wait to see it again