The Valley of Decision - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Valley of Decision Reviews

½ April 9, 2016
A family drama set in Pittsburgh and based around the steel mills and the unions. Great cast and well made.
May 21, 2014
Greer Garson and Gregory Peck have a taboo romance in the midst of a huge workers' strike. It is quite the action packed film and terribly entertaining.
jjnxn
½ August 15, 2013
High class family drama with an excellent cast.
March 12, 2013
wonderful story and great chemistry between gregory peck and greer garson( which to me is underrated and a simply stunning actress both in looks, personality and acting ability). she has fun in the part you can tell with being fiesty and fighting for unions in ireland. enjoyable movie that i never get tired of. such a sweet and believable romance between them as well.
March 11, 2013
gr8 chem between peck n garson
½ March 5, 2011
Another great movie with Gregory Peck.
July 13, 2010
Norm and I really loved this! A great later night movie!
½ March 6, 2010
My French mother regreat not to find the French version of this movie. I desperately try to find the English subtitles in order to transcribe it for her, but even does not exist. Is someone could help me transcribe this movie in English?
thanks merci beaucoup
November 22, 2009
Gregory Peck and Greer Garson have such great chemistry, and they are brilliant in what other hands could have been sappy and boring characters. I loved this movie!
½ August 13, 2008
great movie well acted
½ August 7, 2008
I've lived in the Pittsburgh area for 6 years now and I can attest that Greer Garson is a good representative of what the local blue collar people look like.
August 5, 2008
Love Gregory Peck in this one. This movie helped me get an A in History at IUPUI.
½ June 9, 2008
its a very good romatic love story.
½ February 15, 2008
wow what a wondeful stoy
January 23, 2008
oh that gregory peck! so wonderful. the presenter on amc said that he got his break due to health reasons. he was unable to to serve in wwII when many other famous actors did. this left room for him to move in and make his mark.
January 21, 2008
A wonderful movie with a great cast. Gregory Peck and Greer Garson are perfect.
January 5, 2008
I can sit at home and watch movies like this all day and all night long.
January 3, 2008
I really liked this movie...Greer Garson was great along with Gregory Peck. Good story with a strong cast. It's a must see. Lots of ups and downs in this one.
June 16, 2005
EXCEPTIONAL DRAMA, PERFECTLY CAST. GREER GARSON DOES A SUPERB JOB AND GREGORY PECK IS FINE IN ONE OF HIS FIRST ROLES. WELL WRITTEN AND DIRECTED. FIRST CLASS MGM TREATMENT.